Monday 3 February 2014

CHANGES TO I LOVE NATURAL 

 


2014 has brought about many changes, but all for the better!

One of the most recent changes is that I will no longer be retailing CURLS. In fact I have decided that I want to limit the amount of products that I sell. I want the main focus to be on you and your hair needs, not just products!

If you can't find the products you are looking for on the website, then please feel free to contact me at I Love Natural Hair for product advice and alternatives.

This year I want to focus more on you and your hair needs, which is why I have set up the Hair Consultations. I will still continue to sell hair products, but I have decided that my main focus is to not only teach you how to use  the right products but show you the correct methods to get the results you want. Many of you are using great products already but are still  suffering  with the same  curly hair issues.

I hope that you will see the price of the hair consultation as an investment that will change your hair for the better and allow you to  treat your curls in a healthier way, and see great results.


Year after year I meet wo(men) who express to me that they have tried everything to get their hair to a healthy state or that their hair just won't grow or that they can't imagine wearing their hair 'natural'. If you fit into any of those categories, then the hair consultations are just for you.

During these consultations, you will meet me (Carriene), the owner of I Love Natural Hair. I sit down with you and look at your hair needs and create a plan on how best  to achieve the goals you want. All the advice given is scientific and practical.


I give you a mini science lesson to clear up any myths you are currently walking around with and give you practical advice on how to best achieve your goals. Depending on what package you purchase, you gain a hair buddy for life! That just basically means that you have me as a constant help after our meeting. I'm all about results and that's what I expect to achieve with you, if you decide to invest in a consultation with ILNH (I Love Natural Hair).


Currently all the consultations are held here in Copenhagen Denmark, with the flexibility to hold them outside the city too. At some point I hope to be holding some in London, so stay tuned!

In the future I also want to share my own personal hair journey with you, so watch this space!

I look forward to meeting up with many of you this year, and doing this hair journey with you. Click here to book a Hair Consultation. All krøllet, curly, wavy, and afro textured men and women welcome!!

Carriene

No comments:

Post a Comment